10 tips to remember when preparing for an open house:
- Tidy up your home
- Use air fresheners with a light pleasant scent or bake some bread or cookies that morning.
- Unclutter closets & cupboards.
- Curb appeal! In winter, make sure walks are shoveled and in summer make sure the lawn is cut.
- Make minor repairs
- Turn all lights on
- Put valuables away
- Vacate your home
- If you have a family pet, plan to take it with you.
- First impressions are lasting impressions!
For more tips contact Clara Mitchell Enns at 204-452-9627!