Protect your investment with seasonal maintenance.
- Inspect the exterior for any potential damages that may have occurred during the winter (roof, eaves troughs, steps, walkway, fences, etc.)
- Clean leaves and debris from gutters and make sure water is draining properly after first good rainfall.
- Repair any holes that could be inviting for insects, rodents, and birds.
- Inspect the ceilings inside for any water leakage or damage.
- Get your home’s sump pump checked, preferably before all of the snow has melted.
- Check and clean all windows and doors. Re-install screens if they were removed.
- Get your Hot water tank inspected.
- Schedule Central Air Conditioning check and replace filter.
- Check any trees on or around your property for potentially hazardous limbs.
- Clean refrigerator coils, dryer vents, and kitchen exhaust hood filters.
*With any home maintenance and/or repair, always check owner’s manuals or call a certified professional.